Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pettipaws buyers, users - how do you do your pets nails with it?

I've seen it advertising on tv,but I want to know if it's really any good. Thanks. Pettipaws buyers, users - how do you do your pets nails with it?
yes they do work, and are much safer than cutting with clippers, they also come with full instructions on how to use, and most groomers use a similar type to do nails.


however you an find it cheaper on my Amazon link.





http://www.amazon.com/Original-Pedi-Paws鈥?/a>Pettipaws buyers, users - how do you do your pets nails with it?
I don't have that.. but i say you should go to the vet to trim your pets nails. Just to be safe..
I've seen it too, %26amp; personally I think those animals are only doing the gig for the money! wf
I don't have it,but if it's like the Shed Ender, it's impossible to hold them for it!


sp
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment