Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does putting nail polish in the fridge really help it to last longer?

no it doesn't. sorry. but if you do find a color you want to keep. store it in a dark area, like in the bathroom cabinet below the sink. make sure to clean off the rim of the bottle before you close it so you seal it well. you can get lacquer thinner at beauty supply houses. polish remover does not work. i have polish that i have had for 6 years and it is still good. usually good name brands will last longer. good luckDoes putting nail polish in the fridge really help it to last longer?
noDoes putting nail polish in the fridge really help it to last longer?
Some people say it does, and it's certainly helped me seen as I live in a hot country. It might be different for different brands of make-up but keeping nail polish cool, does stop it from getting all clumped up. Some people also swear by adding a touch of nail polish remover to them to thin them out again although i haven't actually tried this myself.
naa,the fridge will tast for 20 yrs.
I don't think so. I tried it before, and the polish was way to thick to apply nicely.
It's advice I give all the time, because I tried it, and it's true!
no my friend tried it and it only made it dry out quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment