Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does Control-It! Nail Biting Treatment really work?

I've been biting my nails....seriously all my life and I hate it!! i pick them and bite them till it hurts so bad. I've tried many different of those bad tasting nail polishes but they dont work, i get manicures then i just pick off the polish and start biting again!! Only one time i stopped biting my nails so they actually grew a little...maybe it was about 2 months without biting them, but then i just started biting all over again! Please help! I really hate this horrible habbit. Thanks =)Does Control-It! Nail Biting Treatment really work?
The thing with the bad tasting nailpolish..is that it doesnt work. I have been biting my nails forever too....dont waste your money on the polish..it does not work for people who are habitually biting their nails. I started getting fake nails for like 3 months. I stopped biting my nails after that...i dont know why..ha..i think its because i didnt want to ruin my pretty nails. haha..you might want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment