Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've got a bump under my toe nail, what is it?

...





perhaps you stubbed your toe hard?





Or maybe it's just a wart.I've got a bump under my toe nail, what is it?
it might be plasma or a wart! iam sure its not that seriousI've got a bump under my toe nail, what is it?
I think it might be aids
A Bump
your gonna die ............. huge your children





but seriously its just a wart.
sounds like a wart, get some wart meds if that does not work go to a dr
A wart
I got one of those not too long ago from using wet shoes (I was at Universal Studios). It never hurt, it was just there. But since I went on vacation and I was at the beach most of the time, it completely made it disappear. Now I have nothing...not even a scar. It was pretty scary, lol. But was really happy.
i dont know go tell your doctor!
a wart
wash it and clean it. is it dirt? a mole?





go to ur doctor and see!
honey thats called a pimple...do u have bacne and acne too? ewwwwwwww
Probably a wart.

No comments:

Post a Comment