Saturday, August 21, 2010

I cut the nail ';to close'; on my big toe and it hurts when I wear my shoes. What would you recommend??

I used mercurchrome (sic) for nowI cut the nail ';to close'; on my big toe and it hurts when I wear my shoes. What would you recommend??
Keep it clean if you have a sore/cut with antibiotic ointment.


Put a light gauze and band aide over to cushion it.


Don't wear a tight shoe over it for a day or two, something comfy while it toughens up.


Hope you feel better.I cut the nail ';to close'; on my big toe and it hurts when I wear my shoes. What would you recommend??
Don't wear a shoe, wear a flip flop
put a bandaid on your toe.
id just put a plaster on it so the shoes isnt touching it, and maybe some thick socks. Usually stuff like that heals pretty quick. Antiseptic cream may be a good idea aswell to soothe and help it heal.
I recommend putting padding around the toe so that nothing rubs or puts pressure on it.
uhhhhhhhhhhh. how about this- STOP CUTTING TOO CLOSE AND THE PAIN WILL STOP. but to ease the pain for now, tape something soft to it so your shoe wont touch it. hope your not wearing open toed shoes.lol
Neosporin. Find shoes to wear that are wider in the toe box area.
well i recomend some pharmacy cream or lotion then you should go ahead and put some kind of coverage on it for exampel ( band-aid or medical sheet !)








i nhope it gets better ! good luck :) :) :) :)
tylenol...and a drink, its new years!
ouch... try wearing a band aid on it till it get long so the sock or shoe doesn't rub on the tender skin.
ouch, put a bandaid on it
Ok listen this happened to me once.u need to put proxide on your big toe then you need to put neosporin then cover it with a bandaid then put ice on it.And remember keep it covered for infections.
Clean it very well and cover it up several times I would wear more than one pair of socks also
that is a good idea but keep it clean and you may want to bandage it. Keep an eye on it until the nail grows back to the point it doesn't hurt. Watch it so you don't get an infection.
scream!!!!!! hahah just kidding! put cream on it an a bandaid
bandaids... that's it you have to let the nail grow back..and it will...but i've had that happen to me too....argh..pain in the toe..

No comments:

Post a Comment