Saturday, August 21, 2010

My dog twisted his toe nail totally sideways, could it be possible that his toe is broken?

its his back right foot, toe nail on the right side, it twisted from pointing straight to going to the right....My dog twisted his toe nail totally sideways, could it be possible that his toe is broken?
If the nail is broken then probably not. Check if his toe is at a weird angle and find out his reaction when you touch it. I'd recommend taking him to a vet straight away even if it turns out to be nothing. Better safe than sorry!My dog twisted his toe nail totally sideways, could it be possible that his toe is broken?
His toe is prolly fine, but I'd trim that wayward nail before he really hurts himself (scratching, walking on an odd texture, etc.)
dogs are inportant animals dont take any chances and listen to have of the bull **** you will get from people on yahoo. just bring the dog to the vets asap. dont let him get ill :) good luck :)
Could be the nail bed is broken, which can be rather painful! I'd get him seen by a vet.
You will need to take him to the vet they might have to take his nail off.
It only titled not broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment