Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok a diving board made of wood, with a nail in it, it is a full moon, chickens are below mocking you and?

you have a Martini in your hand.


Now what do you think in regards to evolution?Ok a diving board made of wood, with a nail in it, it is a full moon, chickens are below mocking you and?
Chickens can't mock, they don't have lips... (except for one that I saw in the Ripley Believe it or Not Museum), but if they evolve to have lips... I would break up the diving board, build a fire, put the chicken on the nail and have a midnight bar-b-que of martini marinated lippy chicken.Ok a diving board made of wood, with a nail in it, it is a full moon, chickens are below mocking you and?
I think I must be hammered on more than just martini's to be in that particular situation.........I could never harm a chicken, even if it was mocking me.


To me, evolution is obvious. I see evidence of it all the time.
Do the chickens have forks, Did they cross the road to find me? If so can i use that age old question to confuse them. Is the drink to flavor me, relax me, or perhaps a type of fuel that i can use to escape with.
I'm thinking ';HOLY CRAP%26lt; WHAT DID THEY PUT IN THIS MARTINNI?';








Waiter! Another round please... Martini's for everyone!
Olives evolved so that they go perfectly with a martini
You've just proved evolution.......I knew you could. The martini was all you needed to complete the theory to make it a reality
I just blew diet coke out of my nose. I think if God had created man, he would've made it so that ';feature'; couldn't happen.
I think that i am damn pimpin' if i can afford a Martini and a Diving board.
Is the diving board on fire? It's kind of important...








edit: then the chickens will be on fire. Looks like dinner in action...=0)
It depends. Does the alcohol in a martini damage chicken DNA?
I have evolved enough to jump with a BBQ %26amp; some hot sauce.











Lol, that's hysterical
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment