Thursday, August 5, 2010

My guinea pig got nail poilsh on it i washed most of it off but her furr isstill ';hard';?

yeah...My guinea pig got nail poilsh on it i washed most of it off but her furr isstill ';hard';?
Leave him/her alone.


The fur will naturally grow out and shed. Using anything that would disolve nail polish would harm piggy.


If you MUST try something. Use baby oil and nothing else.My guinea pig got nail poilsh on it i washed most of it off but her furr isstill ';hard';?
Personally I would trim off the fur with the nail polish on it. Just use a small pair of scissors and only cut off the parts that have nail polish. Its better than risking her grooming it off and eating some of it. In my experience (with my little cousin getting nail polish ALL over herself) its kind of difficult to remove nail polish from hair. Her hair will grow back in no time.
I would give her a bath and comb her fur! BUt make sure you didnt get any on its mouth or eyes! If it did, might of, or if it starts acting weird, I would take it to the vet. Make sure that doesent happen again though!


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment