Thursday, August 5, 2010

I spilled nail polish all over my nice jeans. Is there anyway I can get it out? will the drycleaners work?

Lisa here I had a stain on my new white jeans I used vanish and I took my new white jeans also to the drycleaners and that did the trick take your jeans to the drycleaners my period started early that was the stain I had white jeans show up more with stainsI spilled nail polish all over my nice jeans. Is there anyway I can get it out? will the drycleaners work?
i dont know about the drycleaners but they will probably work cause i spilled nail polish on my jean shorts but after i washed them like ten times it went away but it was only a little nail polish but still and if my regular washer took it out after ten tries then the drycleaners will proabably work

No comments:

Post a Comment