Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As i was getting i n the car i ripped my nail off:( now it wont stop belading so i covered it up?

last nigh i cought my nail in my car door and i ripped it off all the time i wear false nails. i covered it up but someone said to take my bandage off i dont know if i should whats the best thing to do with it








tahnksAs i was getting i n the car i ripped my nail off:( now it wont stop belading so i covered it up?
i presume you mean ';bleeding';. Go see the doc on Monday if its still Bleeding as you don't want to get an infectionAs i was getting i n the car i ripped my nail off:( now it wont stop belading so i covered it up?
What the doctor did for me is she washed it in anti-bacterial liquid and covered it in a bandage. After a day or two she asked me to take of the bandage and let the wound breathe.
Take the bandage off for a while and let the air get to it - will speed up the healing process
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment