Saturday, August 21, 2010

My toe nail died , will it grow back?

my toe nail decade and had to remove it , i want to knw if it will ever grow back ?My toe nail died , will it grow back?
Yes it will! :)My toe nail died , will it grow back?
It will, I lost about half of mine in kindergarten and it only took a few weeks for it to come back. when it first started coming back it was kind of brownish, so yeah... hope it grows back! it probably will because it is just dying stuff from your body.
Did you drop something on it? Yes, it will grow back normally. If it died due to something else, it may come back deformed.
That happened to my soccer coach and she said that it kept growing back with a ridge and falling off again for like two years but then it grew back normally.
It should unless they removed the entire nail below the skin.
yes, your nails and hair continue to grow...











when I was younger my thumb nail came off when my brother and I were going after a piece of candy between the couch... now you could never tell.
of course it will grow back :]] but there r chances that it mite grow back deformed.
Yes but it takes a very long time for toenails to grow back.
Yes, but it will take a few weeks
yeah...gross
yeah it will just will take a good few weeks
yea gonna take a while though
how did it die???
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm going to puke as soon as I finish answe.....





*pukes*

No comments:

Post a Comment