Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls, do you like it when men or boys wear nail polish? would you ever get your nails done with them?

I think that would be kinda fun actually. But I don't really like it when guys where nailpolish. I guess if he were goth or emo black would be ok for his image.. but a preppy boy wearing clear who doent like to get his nails dirty..blech..=) xoGirls, do you like it when men or boys wear nail polish? would you ever get your nails done with them?
um,,, well i guess its their choice. if they REALLLY want to then i suppose its fine. i wouldnt want my bf to wear it but ya know,,, ^.^ if the guy realllllly wants to get their nails done then id go with them. its a friendship thing :)Girls, do you like it when men or boys wear nail polish? would you ever get your nails done with them?
well, no cuz i think its gay and girly soooo noo
No, I dont really like it. I think it just looks weird. but that's my opinion, some girls might.

No comments:

Post a Comment