Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you put clear nail polish, tell me how often you put it and whether you are male or female!?

Thanks, i want to know more.If you put clear nail polish, tell me how often you put it and whether you are male or female!?
i put on clear nail polish on when i do not have any nail polish on. right now i have it on and i put it on a week and 2-3 days ago. When my nails have color on it, i take it off when half of it is gone. If a little is gone, it bothers me a lot. I want my nails all one color or not one color. I have to have clear nail polish on over any color but i usually do not have enough time to do so.If you put clear nail polish, tell me how often you put it and whether you are male or female!?
I usually remove and reapply every weekend and then throughout the week I touch it up. I put it on both my fingernails and my toenails. I am a female.
I'm female and I put it on maybe once every week or two (touchups or redo). I like to just use clear nail polish sooo it's hard to tell if I scratch it or something so I don't need to retouch much... :D
put it on when your nails are in good condition and keep it on for 2 weeks until it peels off








answer mine please!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
mineral strenth clear polish avon - every day


Clear polish - once a week





;)
Once a week from scratch %26amp; then maybe every couple of days to just touch up the odd nail :)
female and i put it on every one or two days
female. once a week for sure
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment