Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can I use human nail polish on my dog? Will it hurt her?

just wonderingCan I use human nail polish on my dog? Will it hurt her?
I wouldn't. Although it might not affect her when applied to the nails, dogs have a tendency to lick or chew anything that is put on them. Nail polish would probably hurt her if taken internally.Can I use human nail polish on my dog? Will it hurt her?
Do you buy products that were tested on animals?? You would be doing just that.
i've done it to my dog and it can come off and nothing happened to him. if it didn't hurt him, it probably won't hurt any other dog.
Yes, it shouldn't be a problem.
No I don't think it will hurt the dog in anyway. I used to do my dogs nails all the time. But now she is old and a little nippie. Nothing ever happened to she. And everyone thought it was the cutest thing.
Try to use the Quick Dry kind. You must hold her paw until it drys.
I don't believe it will hurt the dog, people do it all the time.


Crystal
no it wont hurt her. my uncle does it to his dog all the time. is dog is a english bulldog
I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment