Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have heard that Vicks Vaporub cures toe nail fungi. Does it work?

I'm 43 and have pretty bad looking toe nails. I don't want to take the drug Lamisill (spelling?) My ex wife took it and had to have her half falling nails cut off and was in alot of pain. Plus it can effect your liver.


Will Vicks do the job?I have heard that Vicks Vaporub cures toe nail fungi. Does it work?
Probably, due to the eucalyptus content.


Also try pure Tea Tree Oil, available at a health food store, and while you are at it, ask a knowledgeable employee there re. this.Things such as burpless garlic capsules (Kyolic only for me) have a strong anti-fungal activity-demonstrated in clinical trials in Germany %26amp; other countries that are not burdened with our $ seeking FDA discouraging such research.Many things, both topical %26amp;internal can help, and this two-pronged approach is the most thorough with the fastest results.


There is so much good in the natural state of things, so no side effects and a much happier you.In the earliest stages of a similar nailbed infection, my homeopathic Dr. had me soaking in apple cider vinegar a number of times a day.


It was slow, took me many months (longer than he advised), but I was determined to avoid the harsher treatments, and it eventually cured it.I was taking the garlic too.Keep it dry, air %26amp; sunshine, and all-natural fabric socks to wick away the moisture will help tremendously.


Good luck with this, better to jump on it early, family members who've let this go have had to have Dr. remove the nails-ewwwww, gross!


Take care now.I have heard that Vicks Vaporub cures toe nail fungi. Does it work?
how long it takes to cure fungi nail with vaporub? any idea? I'm using it, and I just have a month with it.

Report Abuse



Yes, it works. Must use it EVERY DAY
i would advise you to see your doctor. there are a lot of creams you could use that are specifically designed to kill fungal infection. a chiropodist can help also
it wouldn't hurt to try it :)
See if your doctor will give you diflucan. It's for yeast infections, but it works on certain kinds of nail fungus. You will have to have a clipping of your toe nail tested for what type of infection you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment