Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My ex used to take my finger nail & rub it hard against his finger why? was he trying to give me hiv?

BACK AWAY SLOWLY....My ex used to take my finger nail %26amp; rub it hard against his finger why? was he trying to give me hiv?
That is one of those things where you needed to ask him...My ex used to take my finger nail %26amp; rub it hard against his finger why? was he trying to give me hiv?
DAS JUST WEiRD, BUT RN'T U GLAD HE'z UR EX N0W??
It's possible
Thats weird!! I had never heard of that!! But everything is possible in this world!! You never know!!
OMG that is soo wird. aren't you glad that he is an EX now??
i doubt it if he wanted to give you hiv there are easier ways then that.
maybe his pleasure was brought on by pain and he was trying to send you a message telling you to scrape your nails into his back.. people use hands to identify with parts of their bodies.. its kinda like body launguage, but instead of seeing, you feel............ also if he was trying to give you hiv, your skin would have to be broke so his blood could get into it...
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment