Thursday, August 5, 2010

If a toe nail rips off, does it grow back again?

Like for me, part of my toenail is off, will it grow back ? and how long?If a toe nail rips off, does it grow back again?
yes...but it will take probobley a year to heal...go get it checked for any infection..good luck babeIf a toe nail rips off, does it grow back again?
Yes.
Yes. Maybe a month, give or take a few days. I was pregnant and ripped my toe nail off and it grew back fairly quickly. It's just an awkward feeling not having anything there, not to mention, painful. Should be no big deal though. Just look out for infections and get it checked out if it looks funky.
It will take several weeks but yes, it will grow back.
Well for me, it took me about a year.


It sucked because I hated wearing flip flops, but I was lucky that winter was coming so I could at least wear sneakers or boots.
yes...well i once ripped my fingernail off (for pleasure u know? jk)...it grew back fully a week and a half later...so...yeah...





good luck with growing it back (O.o)
OUCH!!!!!


Yes it will grow back, but it will take quite a while.


Good luck!
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment